Wednesday 24 July 2024

Too much sunlight


The days are long and light is very bright. I prefer the shade to be honest as well as cool Summers under grey skies. I love Summer nights too. I've not posted for a while, as I've been managing other work ties and also doing side projects. I shall draw open the curtains and step out into the garden for some tea and return to this nook.

Things I plan to discuss here:

1. Mysteries

2. Character portraits of a dark nature.

3. The supernatural.

4. Eerie places.

5. Bizarre and insane but true facts.

The weekends have been lovely. I spent the past year delving into the computer world of AI, which has taken up my time. Not to mention hobbies related to computer gaming, a bad habit of mine. No longer do I over indulge. Soon I shall fully wake up. 

Shadow Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment